Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update on Nationals

It came to be much of a surprise last week when Nashville battled Mother Nature and lost. Because of historic flooding, the hotel where Nationals was supposed to be held in, just a few months away, was closed when the waters rose something like 10 feet inside, ruining so much. With quick efforts from the RWA, a new location was found in less than a week. The new location? Disney World, Orlando Florida. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go this year. As much as I had planned to go to Nashville, Orlando is a bit too far. Am I disappointed? Sure. There's no way to not be. I'd been looking forward to seeing friends and hanging out at the bar, and pitching.

But next year? You can be sure I'll be there!

Want to help Nashville? A bunch of writers and agents/editors are offering their services in an auction. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment