Monday, May 10, 2010

Wanted: missing muse-crack

Ever wander around in a daze, unsure where to begin because everything is just SO messed up? Oh yeah, that is my day. It's amazing how much can be packed on after a weekend. It is... frightening.

But this isn't just my daily life, it seems. It's also my writing... yes, I do somewhat know where I'm going with it, but that doesn't mean it isn't messed up. My first drafts?, they aren't something someone can follow through. And this is simply because of the jumble of scenes out of order. I write as I write, as things come to me for that first draft and it's in the second attempt when connector scenes get written and things get layered. So right now Muses, oh yeah it's a mess.

But, that makes it all fun, right? Sometimes. Sometimes it's just a pain. ;) The last few weeks, months... it's been the latter I'll admit. Oh muse-crack, how I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment