13 thought Provoking Statements
I got an email last week with a bunch of these and I've always loved statements that made you think and go hmm... I wanted to share some of my faves from the list.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (although I see 3/4 of ppl not writing cursive, I do.)
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
10. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
11. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
12. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
13. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.