Ok Nats is coming up next week and yeah, I need to figure out everything I'm bringing. I'm kind of thinking I'm missing something so I'm going to do my Thursday Thirteen on 13 items I need to remember to bring.
1. Clothes: so far 4 dresses, jeans, capris, a few tops and a skirt. underwear... duh.
2. Shoes: 3 pairs (sandal wedges, gold heels, black strappy heels). Debating running shoes just in case. We'll have to see how much I can pack and let this be known that this is the most shoes I've ever packed before.
3. Passport. Can't forget this. Must. Not. Forget.
4. Toiletries: makeup, hair stuff, advil...etc. Hair straightener because I don't want just curly hair.
5. Camera! Cause I want to take a lot of pics.
6. Notebook: in case the muses decide to pipe up. And to jot down notes from workshops.
7. Remember the pitch! Note to self: WRITE the pitch!
8. US cash on hand. That said, must convert cash.
9. I know there will be books... but... a book to read on the ride there?
10. Phone and phone cord.
11. Emergency numbers. Cause you never know when you might need it.
12. Those recycling bags you can get at the grocery store to put books in.
13. ...anything I'm missing?