Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Housekeeping

I realized the other day that I never did update about how I did on the Secret Agent contest. Not only did I get in, but I got some fabulous advice. Some, like anything, I'll take with a grain of salt, others, were more helpful. Although mine wasn't one that was chosen by the Secret Agent, I learned a lot (which is the main thing) and had a great time reading the entries of others. Will I do it again? You betcha. Why? Because there's no better way to get the thoughts of so many people all at once. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. There's another contest going on right now so if you're curious, please, check out the site.

Also in other news, Excerpt Monday is kicking off once again Monday the 14th so if you are wanting a chance to showcase your writing with friends, please do send us an email at excerptmonday@aol.com by Sunday the 13th. Bria Quinlan and I are always excited to come across new writers. Who can join? Anyone! Doesn't matter if you're published or non-published. Doesn't even matter if you write poetry or whatever. Guidelines have changed a bit so please check out the guidelines. The main point: have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment